Felt Leaf Garland
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This felt leaf garland tutorial is an easy and quick no sew project. All you need is some felt, twine, a hot glue gun, and some glue sticks for the hot glue gun. Pick out the colors of felt that you like best for fall that coordinate with your other decor. In the Spring you could choose fresh shades of green for your felt. This tutorial shows step-by-step instructions with pictures and includes the printable pdf with templates for three styles of leaves for your garland."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5 Types of Felt: Felt 101
- Rosebud Felt Flower Bouquet
- Fanciful Felt Pouches
- Chapstick Holder Keyfob
- Felt Leaves Wall Decor
- Ways to Make Your Own Felt + 11 Felt Crafts
- Fab Felt Pot Protectors
- 53 Felt Crafts for Beginners
- Can Felt Be Ironed? Working with Felt from Ironing to Care
- Carnation Felt Button
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home