Winter Candy Jar Gnome Bottles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Gnomes are all the rage, and they are super easy to make with a jar, some felt, and glue!! This is a great project to upcycle those bottles you have left from dressing or BBQ sauce!! Etch the outside of the jars to make them "frosty" or just leave them plain, and then add your favorite candies or treats as a cute gift to a friend. You can even make these gnomes with full bottles to give as a gift, such a as a bottle of wine!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- etching solution
- faux fur
- wood bead
Clean empty jars of labels inside and out
Etch the outside of the glass jars with etching solution to make them look "frosty"
cut the felt into a square and roll into a cone and glue.
Add a little faux fur to the front of the cone and glue on the wood bead for a nose.
Fill the jars with candies and pup the gnome onto the top!
Full video tutorial here - https://youtu.be/84WQry5yGUM
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
- Winter Candy Jar Gnome Bottles
- Isaiah 43:19 DIY Wall Hanging
- What Glue Works Best on Felt?
- 20 Felt Flowers Patterns (Free!)
- 5 Types of Felt: Felt 101
- Felt Princess Flower Crown
- How to Sew Felt
- Fab Felt Pot Protectors
- Can Felt Be Ironed? Working with Felt from Ironing to Care
- Upcycled Sweater Felt Tassels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home