Easter Pyramid Candy Bag
Make your own treat bags for Easter using this video tutorial. You can turn scrapbook paper into a cute Easter pyramid bag to hold candy and other goodies with these Easter craft ideas.
- Decorative Paper
- Cellophane Bag or Wrap
- Ribbon (Narrower than 5/8" width)
- Glue Stick
- Craft Knife
- Clear Tape
- Cutting Mat
- Circle Cutter
- Double Sided Tape
- Decorative Scissors
- Cut paper 4.5" x 7.5"
- Place the paper upside down, fold over one of the short ends about 1". Fold the other short end to overlap the first fold about a quarter inch.
- Unfold the paper and cut out a 1.5" diameter circle in the center of the two folds, about 3/4" away from one of the long sides.
- Cut a square of cellophane a little larger than the circle, cover the circle and tape the sides to secure.
- Refold the paper and seal with glue.
- Trim the bottom of the package with decorative scissors and glue to seal the end. Let glue dry before moving to the next step.
- Fill the bag with sweets and close the bag by pushing the top sides together to form a pyramid shape.
- Place ribbon along the top of the package using double sided tape. Make sure the end of the ribbon is facing the front of the package and there is enough length to tie a bow.
- Place a strip of double sided tape all along the edge of the package and fold the top down to seal.
- Tie a bow on the top of the pyramid and cut the ends at an angle.