Yarn DIY Easter Baskets
By: Marti Cooper from sewlicioushomedecor.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Did you ever think you could decorate yarn for Easter?
They make the cutest little Easter baskets for your craft room!"
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: General Crafts
- Yarn rolls
- Hot glue gun
- A strip of burlap and piece of paper
- Easter grass
- Fuzzy sticks
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home