Fuzzy Easter Friends
Make these adorable Fuzzy Easter Friends for the holiday, new from I Love to Create. Place them in Easter baskets for extra cute decoration. It's a fun project, perfect for Easter.
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
- 65038 Black
- Aleene's® Fast Grab™ Tacky Glue
- Foam balls – 3”
- Felt – white, yellow, orange, light pink, black
- Fuzzy yarns – white, yellow
- Paper towels
- Sewing pins
- Wide ribbon – 1 yard
- Paper shred
- Add a thin bead of Fast Grab glue around center of foam ball. Place end of yarn into glue then wrap around ball until covered. Add glue to end of yarn then press to secure. Repeat step with remaining foam balls. Let dry.
- Cut out designs from patterns sheet then pin onto color of felt indicated and cut out number on pattern.
- Use Fast Grab glue to adhere pieces to each animal as shown. Let dry.
- Start flow of Black Slick 3D Fashion Paint on paper towel using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Add small dots for eyes. Let dry.
- Measure and cut several strips of black felt 1½” wide by the length of felt sheet. Add a thin bead of glue to one end then tightly roll, adding lines of glue along strip. To add another strip, add glue on rolled glue section, press end of next piece in place then continue to roll to a 1½” circumference. Glue end and let dry. Add glue to top of roll then press lamb body into place. Let dry.
- Fill basket with shred and tie a bow of ribbon around handle.
Read Next"He is Risen" Free Printables