Terra Cotta Bunnies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Easter is the middle of April this year but when you think about it, that will be here like a flash. Is it just me or does time seem to speed up as you get older? The realization that Easter is literally just around the corner did make me get started on some crafts. I made these cute Easter gift baskets that you can give to your kids. You can even get the kids to help you make these terra cotta bunnies!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Terra cotta pots
- Paint in white (specifically for terra cotta like Americana Outdoor Living)
- Google eyes
- Pink pom pom
- Black marker
- Pink marker
- Stiff white felt
- Stiff pink felt
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Paint brush
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home