Orange Dreamsicle Earrings
Capture the essence of summer with these Orange Dreamsicle Earrings. Made using lovely pearls and beads, these earrings would be great for wearing with your favorite summer outfit. Love the style? Make a whole collection of these beautiful DIY earrings in all your favorite colors. There's no need to go to the store and spend a ton of dollars on accessories...you can easily create your own with cute and fun patterns like this!
- 8x Silver Eye Pins
- 2x Earring Hooks
- 2x Large Bead Caps (these I'm going to flatten)
- 4x Smaller Bead Caps
- 4x Pearls
- 4x Swarovski Crystals
- Wire Cutter
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- After gathering all my supplies and tools together, I flattened the 2 large bead caps with my chain nose pliers.
- I then thread one of the 4 pearls onto 4 separate eye pins.Using my wire cutters I cut off the excess wire, and then used my round nose pliers to make a loop at the end.
- Then thread a small bead cap onto the other 4 eye pins, and then also a Swarovski crystals. I also cut off the excess wire and made a loop at the end.
- Attach one of the crystal on the eye pins to one of the earring hooks. Do the same to the other earring hook.
- Attach the large flattened bead caps to the bottom of the crystal that you just attached to the earring hook.
- Now take your four pearls on eye pins and attach them on the openings in the large bead cap. The 2 crystals on eye pins must be attached in the middle of the large bead caps openings.
Read NextUpcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings