DIY Bobby Pin Earrings
Gather up those bobby pins and make these cute DIY Bobby Pin Earrings from Natalie Pirvey. These are great and lightweight DIY chevron earrings that everyone is sure to love! They're so easy to make that you can make a pair for your BFF, too!
- Bobby Pins
- Piece of Cardstock or Cardboard
- White Spray Paint or Nail Polish
- Acrylic Paint or Nail Polish (colors of your choice)
- Clear Nail Polish
- 2 Thin Pieces of Wire
- Earring Hooks
- Clip bobby pins onto a piece of cardstock separating each slightly from one another.
- Apply a layer of white spray paint or nail polish as a primer. Let dry and do the other side.
- Paint pins your desired base color with paint or nail polish. Let dry and do the other side.
- Lightly sketch your design onto both sides of pins.
- Paint design onto pins with paint or nail polish. Let dry and do the other side.
- Apply a layer of clear nail polish to seal the paint and add a glossy finish.
- Create a triangle shape with the wires, twisting the edges together to close.
- When completely dry, remove pins from the cardstock and run them through the wires.
- Attach earring hooks to the wires and voilà!
Read NextHeart on a Wire Earrings