Americana Button Earrings
These super cute and easy Americana Button Earrings are the perfect way to get in the American spirit for your 4th of July celebration. Lightweight and festive, these earrings will have you parade-ready in no time! You could even make these earrings in a variety of colors. Just gather up your favorite colored buttons and make a whole new set of earrings to show off to family and friends this summer.
- Chain Nose Pliers
- 2x 1cm White Buttons
- 2x 1.5cm Red Buttons
- 2x 2cm Blue Buttons
- 2x Silver Earring Hooks
- 2x 5mm Silver Jump Rings
- 2x 10mm Silver Jump Rings
- 2x 12mm Silver Jump Rings
- Gather all your supplies together before you start jewellery making.
- Taking your chain nose pliers open both of your 5mm jump rings up. Then take your white buttons and string one onto each jump ring. Then string one earring hook onto each jump ring before closing the jump rings back up again.
- Taking your chain nose pliers open both of your 10mm jump rings up. Then take your red buttons and string one onto each jump ring. Then string your white buttons onto your 10mm jump ring also before closing the jump rings back up again.
- Taking your chain nose pliers open both of your 12mm jump rings up. Then take your blue buttons and string one onto each jump ring. Then string your red buttons onto your 12mm jump ring also before closing the jump rings back up again.
Read NextCoral Tassel Earrings
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 25, 2021
I love this simple yet adorable idea! Thanks for sharing!
Jun 11, 2017
Buttons make for some really cute earrings and what a nice gift these would be for a lady who sews or does crafts! You could also dip the buttons in some glue with glitter in for some extra star spangled sparkle! Or you could layer smaller buttons on top of the the larger button. A fun craft, thanks for sharing this idea!
Mar 08, 2016
What a cute idea! I have seen tons of projects done with buttons, but this is a first for me. This is very unique and very creative. What a collection of earrings that you can make for your summer wardrobe, and so inexpensive, thank you for thinking of my wallet.
Oct 26, 2016
I so agree with you they are so different and would be great to wear for summer but you can change the color and give as a gift for that sewer in your family or even a friend. I have not seen earrings made from buttons and they are so easy and cost nothing if you have them on hand and I like that a lot. Have you made any yet?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use