5 Minutes Tiny Crochet Heart Applique
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Got 5 minutes? Yes that right you only need 5 minutes to complete this tiny crochet heart applique! This free crochet tiny heart pattern is so simple to make you will learn how to make them with an easy step by step photo tutorial to follow along. make a lot of them and decorate your home or make into a heart garland! I made this with cotton yarn as I always do because I love the perfect finished of it. Only simple crochet stitches need."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Finished Size1-2 inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home