Telephone Book Wreath
Instead of throwing away your old phone books, make this crafty telephone book wreath from the pages! Learn how to make wreaths and phone book crafts in this simple tutorial from Lisa Nelsen-Woods.
- Telephone book
- Square wreath form
- Decoupage medium
- Empty cardboard toilet paper or paper towel roll
- Craft paint
- Hot glue
- Straight pins
- Cut or rip a number of pages from the telephone book.
- Rip the telephone book pages lengthwise into strips approximately one inch wide.
- Use decoupage medium to attach the paper strips and cover the wreath form.
- When the paper strips are dry, add a top coat of decoupage medium to the wreath to protect the wreath from the elements.
- Paint the toilet paper or paper towel tube with craft paint and allow it to dry.
- Smash the toilet paper roll tube flat. Use the scissors to cut six rings approximately ¼ inches wide.
- Hot glue three oval shaped rings to opposite corners the wreath.
- To make the hanger hot glue ribbon to the back of the wreath and secure each end of the ribbon with straight pins.
- Hang the wreath and admire your work!
Read NextRustic Coffee Filter Wreath