We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lisa Nelsen-Woods got her start helping her father with household projects as a toddler and taking sewing lessons from her mother at five years old. Now Lisa uses everything from a sewing machine to a jackhammer to make her condominium stylish and green on a budget. Turning life’s castoffs into something clever, useful, or beautiful gets her motor running.
As a new homeowner, Lisa quickly found out projects often hit a snag that makes you sing the blues. Lisa tells you what went wrong, how to avoid it, and how to fix it so your project turns out better than you imagined on her blog Condo Blues, recognized as one the 100 Best Green Blogs for College Students and named Best of 2008 Creative Reuse by Apartment Therapy. Lisa taught mom and dad bloggers how to stop making Honey Do Lists and start making Do It Yourself Honey Lists at the first Craftsman DIY Blogger Summit. Lisa has appeared in This Old House Magazine, The Chicago Sun Times, MSN Money, Method Home, and The Columbus Dispatch. Lisa’s brand of clear instruction and humor shined through in her TV interviews with WBNS TV10 and in a series of interviews with The Weather Channel.
When Lisa isn’t creating kitchens, she cooks in them. Lisa also blogs about making real food, real quick, and for real budgets on The Lazy Budget Chef and is the food blogger for The Balancing Act on Lifetime Television.
Lisa is forever grateful her parents impressed upon her that if she can’t do something like everyone else find a different way to do it!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables