Paper Leaf Place Cards
Personalized place cards make any party that much more special. These Paper Leaf Place Cards are great for Thanksgiving or any other fall party. Best of all, they are quick and easy to create.
- Paper doilies shaped like leaves (or any holiday motif)
- Kreinik Iron-on metallic threads in your choice of colors. We used 16 Braid in gold and other autumn colors
- Home iron or craft iron
- Kreinik Teflon Press Cloth
- Turn your iron on to the highest heat setting and let it heat thoroughly.
- Lay your fusible Iron-on thread at a starting point, cover with a Teflon press cloth, then press for several seconds until the thread adheres. Continue working this way, working your monogram in sections. Note: the Teflon keeps the heat-activated adhesive in the thread from sticking to your iron. Some home irons are already Teflon-coated, but the mini craft irons will need a sheet of adhesive Teflon or a piece of Teflon (both available from Kreinik).
Read NextUnion Jack Yarn Heart Garland