Fabric Coffee Cup Clock
Easy fabric crafts are a great way to stretch your creativity on the cheap! Make a Fabric Coffee Cup Clock from Candace Jedrowicz and display it in your kitchen or workspace! This is a great way to jazz up a ordinary wall hanging.
- Sponge brush
- Paper to make a pattern
- Black acrylic paint
- Glitter glue (optional)
- I recommend taking your clock apart before beginning.I took off the handle and the rim around the face.
- Lay your clock face down on your paper. Trace around the clock and cut out your paper pattern, leaving a couple of inches around the edge to allow for enough fabric to fold around to the back of the clock.Lay the pattern on the wrong size of the fabric and cut out.
- When you cut the fabric to go over the face of the clock, remember to leave 1/4″ to push in around the rim of the clock.Snip fabric around the inside of the circle with scissors.
- Brush glue on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Lay the fabric on the clock and use a flat head screwdriver to tuck the fabric into the groove around the clock face.I covered the handle at this time also.
- Paint the sides of the clock and allow to dry.
- Replace the clock rim (I also painted the rim black) and glue any remaining pieces back in place.I added an outline of copper glitter glue for a finished look.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make a Fabric Covered Wall Clock.
Read NextFaith Hope Love Button Tree