We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have your own Mad Tea Party and be sure to celebrate with some creative party craft ideas! The secret to this Mad Tea Party Centerpiece DIY Craft Project is the Styrofoam Balls in the bottom of the flower pots which serve as the base. Stick bamboo skewers into the Styrofoam ball and then added paper straws over top to disguise the skewers. Next, sew rosettes from crepe paper to top the straws, adding paper punched shapes with EK Success Paper Punches. Whether you're looking for birthday party craft ideas or just want to turn a standard dinner into a more memorable event, this project is perfect for you. The colors are fun and inventive and the design is unlike anything else.
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: General Paper Crafting
Type of Paper Used: Cardstock
- Styrofoam Balls
- Hot Glue
- Krylon ColorMaster Spray Paint
- Flower Pot, Ikea
- Shred Paper
- Paper Straws
- Ribbons and Lace
- Crepe Paper
- Yarn Darning Needle
- Craft Thread
- Glitter Cardstock
- Printable Disney Villain Faces
- EK Success Punchs - Circle, Scalloped Circle, Mickey Head
- Bamboo Skewers
- Spray paint the post with Kyrlon spray paint and allow to dry.
- Cut the Styrofoam balls in half and glue ot the inside of the pot.
- Add shred on top of the Styrofoam balls.
- Insert bamboo skewers into the Styrofoam balls.
- Slide paper straws over the skewers. Trim skewers.
- Sew rosettes from crepe paper.
- Hot glue rosettes to the top of each skewer
- Adhere a paper Mickey head cutout to one side of each rosette
- Adhere a punched villain and scallop circle cutout to the other side of each rosette.
- Tie ribbon and lace to the straws at the base of each rosette.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Floral Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Pumpkin Feast Adult Coloring Page
- 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home