Upcycled Mosaic Wall Planter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have you ever broken your favourite plate or bowl? Well, next time you do don't throw them away. Collect them until you have enough to make a gorgeous wall planter. Chipped and broken bowls and cups can be sawn in half and used as the planters. The old plates can be broken up into small pieces and used to create a stunning mosaic background for the planter. Not only does this wall planter look absolutely stunning but it costs very little to make as it is made with upcycled materials."
- Broken plates and bowls
- wooden board
- grout and adhesive
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Painted Pillow Patterns
- No Sew Placemat Pillow
- Create a Butterfly Haven
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- Simple Paper Clip Florals DIY Recycled Crafts
- Gold Himelli Plant Holder
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- 20 Retro Vintage Crafts
- 26 Gorgeous Butterfly Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanging Colander Planter
- Simple DIY Fairy Garden
- Quilled Bird Necklace
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Shades of Fall Mini Mason Jar Lights
- Swirling Leaves Relaxing Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Stress Be Gone Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Fall Acorn Adult Coloring Page
- Mandala Inspired Sunflower Adult Coloring Page
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home