DIY Coasters Using Popsicle Sticks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have 2 set of coasters but they are small in size for most of the flat bottom vessels I own. So I thought I need a another pair of coasters which are big enough to protect the dinning table from the hot dishes. Today I am going to show a simple method to make coasters out of popsicle sticks and also 2 ways to spruce them up."
Estimated CostUnder $10
- White paint and paint pens(Optional)
- Clear Varnish
- Wood burning tool and different points/tips (Optional)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- Houses Coloring Page
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- "22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
- "Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids" eBook
- Upcycle a CD into a Colorful Woven Coaster
- Kiddie Bug Box
- Spirograph Coasters
- Fun to Make Glass Sun Catchers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home