DIY Coasters Using Popsicle Sticks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have 2 set of coasters but they are small in size for most of the flat bottom vessels I own. So I thought I need a another pair of coasters which are big enough to protect the dinning table from the hot dishes. Today I am going to show a simple method to make coasters out of popsicle sticks and also 2 ways to spruce them up."
Estimated CostUnder $10
- White paint and paint pens(Optional)
- Clear Varnish
- Wood burning tool and different points/tips (Optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- Fluttering Butterfly Craft from Cup Cake Liner
- Homemade Fidget Spinner
- Cute Paper House Craft Project For Kids
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- Mason Jar Fairy Lanterns
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish
- Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home