Count Your Blessings Luminary
This Count Your Blessings Luminary allows you to see the projected image on surrounding area's and it's just beautiful in the darkness, especially on a snowy evening. We wanted the vase to be just as beautiful in the daytime also so we decided the Krylon Mirrored Paint would give us the best of both worlds. Perfect for Christmas decorating or using as a wedding decoration, this luminary will warm your home with a soft, subtle glow. Make this as a gift for a loved one or create it just for yourself!
- Oracal 651 vinyl
- Rubbing alcohol
- Transfer tape
- Krylon mirror paint
- Design software/computer or stencil
- Tape and paper
- Clean your vase well with rubbing alcohol.
- After you have chosen your design for your vase apply it to the vase. Use the tape and paper to cover the top to make sure no paint goes on the inside of the vase. Make sure the stencil design is stuck well with no air holes to let paint in on your design.
- Put on your mask and Spray the Krylon mirrored paint lightly over the entire vase, coat evenly let dry and then reapply.
- Once you have achieved your desired mirrored look and the vase has had ample time to dry then remove the vinyl stencil design, paper & tape and discard.
- Add your candle and you have a gorgeous mirrored vase.
Read NextUpcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks