Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Haylee Throw Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I am working on a patriotic throw pillow for my 4th of July series this year, and I thought before sharing it, I would share a basic pattern and tutorial for how to crochet a simple, beginner friendly half double crochet throw pillow, envelope style in 8 standard sizes. I used Red Heart Super Saver for mine, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are great alternatives. The 14" took me about 5 hours to complete."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″ Tall
Finished Size12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 27"
- 315 (425, 550, 670, 820, 965, 1145, 1535) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Soft White and Grey Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pillow Form
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick & Easy Gathering With Dental Floss
- Macramé Hanging Pod
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home