Beautifully Basic Newborn Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Making baby hat patterns is an excellent way to style your newborn while making sure they are safe and warm. Skip more time-consuming and complicated free crochet patterns and hook up something that is so simple it is stunning when you create the Beautifully Basic Newborn Hat. Made out of bulky yarn, this hat is comfy and cozy on brand new heads. The example is crochet in a brilliant blue, but you could easily pick up some pink yarn if you are crocheting for a little lady.
In the Designer's Words: "This darling newborn crochet hat is great for the new family member coming. This hat feature soft chunky wool super bulky yarn so your little one will be warm and stylish in this hat. The pattern is easy to follow with very detail steep by step photo tutorial."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- Easy Jack O Lantern Softie
- Always Thankful Free Printable
- DIY Glitter Glam Pumpkins
- Googly Eyes Napkin Rings
- Halloween Candy Bouquet
- Glitzy & Glittery Pine Cone
- 3D Trees
- Scrap Denim Angels
- Scrappy Tree
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home