Quick Granny Stripes Lapghan Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Its stashbusting time! If you need some instant craftification, this Quick Granny Stripes Lapghan Crochet Patternn is the way to go. Using a Q/15mm hook and 4 strands of yarn held together, youll create a cozy quick crochet baby blanket in no time and leave your stash a bit lighter! Lapghans are a great option for anyone who is wheelchair bound or in need of a leg covering. In fact, the only real difference between a lapghan and an afghan is the dimensions.
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
- 2 strands of DK yarn (total of 1000-1200 metres/yards) and 2 strands of sport yarn (1000-1200 metres/yards), held together throughout
- Q/15mm hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home