Primrose Crochet Blanket Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The primrose blanket is a floral design, perfect for cooling summer evenings but also great as a crib blanket or stroller blanket. Its made out of a slowly variegating yarn and a constant color, used for joining and bordering. The variegating yarn will make each flower unique, and together they form a summery blanket! This pattern calls for 5 skeins of Scheepjeswol Invicta color, and 4 skeins of Invicta extra. It is worked with a 3,0 mm crochet needle. The pattern is join-as-you-go, so you can choose to work up a few motives first, but if thats not your cup of tea you can also choose to add new motives to the growing blanket immediately. The choice is yours! The finished blanket measures 80 x 120 cm. However, with a couple of extra skeins you can easily make a large blanket. The joining and border are both modular and will accommodate every size. So no worries!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size80 x 120 cm
- Scheepjes Invita and Invicta Colour Yarns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home