Mini Drawer Storage System
Give unfinished wood boxes a new look using this Mini Drawer Storage System from Kaisercraft as inspiration. This is also a great way to use up colorful paper scraps that you have laying around. Use this drawer system to store odds and ends or craft supplies!
- SB2139 Mini Drawers
- Hummingbird Collection
- 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
- F656 Mini Paper Blooms White
- F631 Paper Blooms Sea Breeze
- F638 Paper Blooms Cranberry
- Rhinestone Flourish
- PL501 Pearl Strip White
- KC043 Kaisercolour Sea Breeze
- T301 Glue Stick
- T303 Foam Tape
- Glossy Accents
- Paint the shelves and the insides of the drawers with Kaisercolour Sea Breeze.
- Assemble the drawers using Glossy Accents and cover with various patterned papers from the collection. Trim off the excess and ink if desired.
- Cover the outside of the unit with a paper of your choice. Sand edges and ink if desired.
- Embellish the top and sides of the unit with Collectables, Blooms, Mini Blooms, Stickers and the Flourish.
Read NextDiy Decorative Waste Basket Tutorial