The Joy of the Season Card
Celebrate Christmas and send good cheer with this The Joy of the Season Card from PLUS America. This card is perfect for beginners and a great way to spread well wishes to all your friends and family.
- Bazill cardstock in light green
- White cardstock
- Bazill cardstock in 3 shades of green - light, medium and dark
- Red stripe - Bo-Bunny Back to Back paper
- Green stripe - Crate Paper Emma’s Shoppe Collection “Sweets”
- PLUS Holly Decoration Roller
- Red brads or red gemstones
- Sticko white dimensional letter stickers
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- PLUS TG-610BC Adhesive
- PLUS TG-724 Adhesive
Cut one piece of the light green cardstock to card size.
Trim the white card stock to matte size.
Trim the red paper for the thick stripe.
Trim the green Crate Paper paper for the thin stripe.
Cut out Christmas tree shapes from the three green cardstock sheets. Vary the heights and the widths.
With the PLUS Decoration Roller, roll the Holly pattern across the bottom of the white paper.
Add the red brads or red gemstones to the Holly as an accent.
Ink the edges of all of the pieces to age the card.
Glue down the paper and the stripes with the TG-610 adhesive.
Use the smaller glue, the TG-724, to glue down the Christmas Trees. Overlap two of them.
- Stick the letters onto the red stripe.