Little Toy Soldier Card
This Little Toy Soldier Card is sure to bring a smile to your face. Homemade Christmas cards like this one from Stampendous are much more personal and creative than store bought cards. The layered elements of this card make it really stand out.
- Card Stock: Black, Blue (Bazzill); White (Mohawk)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Encore Silver
- Coloring Medium: Copics
- Die Cut Silver Snowflake (Creative Cuts & More)
- Tools: Classic & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Cling Soldier Kiddo
- Cling Jumbo Snow
- Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
- Marine Blue Color Fragments
Cut card base from card stock
Cut large blue panel, stamp snowflakes randomly using black and silver ink.
Apply Color Fragments as desired.
Adhere to card base.
Stamp image on die cut oval, color as desired.
Adhere to card using foam tape.
- Add snowflake to card using foam tape.
Read NextWindow Christmas Card