Warm Wishes and Snowflake Kisses Card
"Add a fun touch of foil to holiday greetings with the easy-to-use and innovate Stamp n Foil System by Gina K. Designs. Clear stamps, dies and toner-printed Foil-Mates work together to create the WOW!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project or Page SizeCard
Project TypeMake a Project
- Gina K. Designs Cardstock: Heavy Base Weight Blue Denim, Layering Weight White
- Gina K. Designs Stamp n Foil System, Baby It’s Cold Outside (Therm O Web): Clear Stamps, Craft Dies, Foil-Mates Detail Sheets
- Gina K. Designs Foil-Mates Backgrounds, Blizzard (Therm O Web)
- Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils, Sparkling Silver (Therm O Web)
- Gina K. Designs Foil-Mates Dies, Large Single-Stitched Rectangles
- Gina K. Designs Adhesives (Therm O Web): Adhesive Dot Runner, White Foam Squares
- Zots Medium Adhesive Dots (Therm O Web)
- Gina K. Designs Inkpads: Blue Denim, Powder Blue
- Sheer white ribbon, 3/8”
- Ink blender
Finished Size: 4.25”x5.5”
Make A2-sized card from Blue Denim cardstock and set aside.
Cut Blizzard Foil-Mates swirl pattern panel to 4”x5-1/4”. Wipe panel with soft, lint-free cloth. Cut piece of Sparkling Silver Fancy Foil slightly larger than panel and place on top, color side up. Place pieces inside folded sheet of parchment paper and run through a hot laminator, leading with creased edge. Remove foil sheet to reveal finish.
Using ink blending tool, blend Powder Blue ink around outer edges of panel. Blend Blue Denim ink onto very edges. Wipe panel with paper towel to remove any ink from foiled areas. Adhere to card with adhesive runner.
Stamp small and medium snowflakes onto white cardstock using Blue Denim ink; die cut snowflakes with corresponding dies and set aside.
Stamp medium and large snowflakes onto Foil-Mates Detail Sheet using Powder Blue ink, stamping over coordinating toner-printed designs; die cut snowflakes with corresponding dies. Foil snowflakes with Sparkling Silver foil, placing snowflakes on scrap piece of cardstock inside folded parchment paper before inserting into laminator. Blend inks around snowflake edges.
Die cut largest Foil-Mates rectangle from white cardstock. Stamp sentiment using Blue Denim ink. Adhere panel to card using Foam Squares. Adhere snowflakes as shown using Adhesive Runner for Blue Denim snowflakes and Foam Squares for foiled snowflakes.
Tie small ribbon bow and adhere to card using Zot.
Read NextWindow Christmas Card