Glittery Christmas Greetings
Pass on the glamor and shine of Christmas to all your family and friends with these Glittery Christmas Greetings from Terri O.! Easy to make Christmas cards are as fun to receive as they are to send, to show off your skills and do handmade Christmas cards!
Christmas Glitter Tree:
- Pre made cards and envelopes
- Christmas tree embellishments (I used Making Memories Fa la la line)
- Ribbon (I used ribbon that was a peel and stick. You can glue yours on just as easy)
- Red Paint
- Small round sponge stamp
Super Simple Snowflake Card:
- Pre folded cards and envelopes
- Green pearl paint
- Snowflake chipboard (I used Bazzill)
- Silver glitter (I used the Crafty Chica’s glitter)
- Sponge brush
- Green 12 x 12 snowflake paper (I used Making Memories Fa la la)
- Brown ribbon
Project Instructions for Christmas Glitter Tree:
- Stamp red dots all over front of card and let dry.
- About 1” from bottom of card, adhere the ribbon from edge to edge.
- Just above the ribbon adhere the glitter tree.
Project Instructions for Super Simple Snowflake Card:
- Paint all of your snowflakes green. While they are still wet sprinkle glitter in different areas. I made each one of mine different. Let dry.
- Cut a 1” strip of paper to fit diagonal on the card. Adhere to the card about ½ “ from the left edge.
- Adhere ribbon just to the right of the paper strip.
- Attach snowflake so it slightly overlaps the ribbon.
Read NextThree Kings Christmas Card