Penguin and Snowflake Bead Bracelet
With a penguin glass bead, snowflakes and various beads in ice-blue shades, from Rings & Things, this bracelet is for the cold weather months. This project even has you create a beaded iceberg for the penguin to sit. To learn how to create your own penguin bead for this project, see the Penguin Glass Bead craft.
- 1 28-333-68 18mm lampwork glass penguin bead, black/white
- 13 23-011-465 11mm glass dagger beads, light sapphire ghost
- 6 23-362-044 12mm diagonal glass cube beads, crystal matte
- 11 23-238-043 8mm glass disk beads, crystal/aurora borealis
- 6 23-226-045 6mm round glass beads, crystal ghost
- 3 23-226-465 6mm round glass beads, light sapphire ghost
- 1 44-456-1 8mm snowflake charm, white
- 1 37-113-3 4mm round jump ring, silver plate
- 3" 61-439-01-25 0.5mm Gossamer Floss™, opaque white
- 8" 61-810-49-87 0.015" 49-strand Beadalon® stringing cable, bright steel
- 2 41-256-02-3 1.8x2mm, size-2 crimp tubes, silver plate
- 2 41-050-3 Wire Guardians™ wire protectors, silver plate
- 1 39-417-3 5x11mm magnetic clasp, silver plate
- flat-nose pliers
- Follow the technique for stringing with beading cable.
- To create an ‘iceberg’ for the penguin, string 12 dagger beads on gossamer floss, form a circle and string floss through beads a second time. Pull tight, tie a knot and trim the ends.