Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This shell stitch blanket is quick and easy to make. Worked in a bulky yarn with a large hook, it can be made in a few days, making it great for a last minute gift! Made in 3 colors, you can carry the yarn along the sides so there aren’t hundreds of ends to weave in, which is always a bonus. So grab you 3 favorite colors of Red Heart Soft Essentials and get to work!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 sts x 5 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished Size32″ x 40″
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home