Bling Button Bracelets
Make these bling button bracelets from I Love to Create using buttons you already have around the house. It's so easy to be fashionable with these free bead jewelry patterns. This would be a fun craft to make for girls' night in!
- Aleene's® Jewelry and Metal Glue™
- Buttons, assorted
- Wire cutters
- Bangle, metal
- Jewelry brooches, 4
- Cover work surface with newspaper. Snip off pin backs from brooches.
- Apply a line of glue to bracelet where you want to place the brooch.
- Apply brooch. Tape in place. Let dry until set.
- Once the first brooch is dry, turn the bracelet and apply glue to the back of the remaining three pins. Applying one at a time until set.
- Let bracelet dry for 24 hours before wearing.
Read NextT-Shirt DIY Friendship Bracelets