Paracord Sailor Knot Bracelet
This super easy Paracord Sailor Knot Bracelet is a great project for kids and adults alike. Made with durable paracord, this bracelet is sure to last you for years to come...and it's a fun and comfortable summer accessory! Perfect for making in a variety of colors, this bracelet is great for adding a splash of color to your wardrobe.
- 4 feet of paracord
- Metal fold-over findings
- Jump ring
- Metal clasp
- Flat nose pliers
- Cut 4 strands of paracord each measuring 12 inches.
- Create a fish shape out of one of the stands making sure that the top end of the tail overlaps the bottom of the tail.
- Take the second piece of paracord and weave it under the top of the body, over the top of the tail, under the bottom of the tail, and over the bottom of the body of the fish shape. End by going under the start of that same strand.
- Take the third piece of paracord and weave it through the knot so that it is right next to the first piece of paracord. Trace the path of the 2nd piece with the 4 piece. This step is not necessary, but makes the knot larger and more of a statement bracelet.
- Insert the 4 pieces of paracord on each side into a fold-over finding and secure them by closing it with the flat nose pliers.
- Add the jump ring to one end and the clasp to the other, and there you have a beautiful Paracord Sailor Knot Bracelet.
Read NextCaged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet