Pretty Butterfly Stamp Storage Box
Create a decorative storage box using the ECraft machine to neatly contain all of your crafting goods. This project from Craftwell will not only organize your craft room but also liven it up.
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- eCraft Fundamentals 1 SD Card
- 5” x 4 ¼” Pattern Paper for Front of Box
- 3 ¼” x 6” Pattern Paper for Side of Box
- 5 ¼” x 6” Pattern Paper for Back
- Pattern Paper for Small & Large Heart
- Kraft cardstock for Inside Frame
- Cereal Board for Small & Large Heart
- Frame Punch
- Butterfly Stamp & Sentiment
- Distress Ink
- Jewelry Wire
- Hamburger Helper Box
- Prep and clean a repurposed hamburger helper box. Cover the box with pattern paper.
- Using the Fundamentals 1 SD Card, cut the large heart (Category 1, Image 1) from pattern paper at 3”. Repeat the same steps for the smaller heart which measures 1".
- Stamp sentiment and butterfly onto cardstock. Using the Decorative Label Punch, punch out the sentiment.
- Apply ink to all edges of the box and hearts.
- Wrap wire around butterfly.
- Adhere all pieces in place using tape runner.
- With dimensional adhesive, adhere the butterfly and the smaller heart to the box.