Bead Soup Cuff Bracelet
The Bead Soup Cuff Bracelet pattern by Eva Sherman for Consumer Crafts gives you the freedom to personalize your own handmade cuff bracelets. Play with different color combinations and patterns of beads as you string different beads along randomly placed wires across the cuff.
- Tiger eye semi-precious chip strand 1912-51
- 2mm round, white pearl bead strand 04009
- Twister Beads™ 4mm wrinkled copper plated strand TW2167
- 10/0 Opaque light blue glass rocaille seed beads 1101-04
- Cuff bracelet form 1991-19
- 24 Gauge copper wire roll 32030-13
- Diagonal wire cutter 1893-05
- Make a “bead soup” by mixing all of your beads together in a small bowl or dish.
- Wrap the entire cuff with the 24 gauge copper wire.
- Cut approx. 24” of copper wire and anchor one end of the wire near the center of the cuff by wrapping it around the cuff a few times. String beads randomly, a few inches at a time, and begin wrapping back and forth in a random pattern on the cuff. Take care not to let the wire pull the top and bottom of the cuff together.
- Keep wrapping and adding beads as desired. Add more wire when required. Stop when you are happy with the result. Enjoy!
Read NextCrystal Pearl Prayer Bracelet