Bugle Bead Bracelet
Create a bugle bead bracelet from The Bead Studio and wear it to dress up an everyday ensemble or give as a gift!
- 1 yard .014 Soft Flex Wire
- 2 3-1 Spacer Bars
- 6 crimp beads
- 1 clasp
- 2 jump rings
- size 3 bugle beads (we used 64)
- size 8/O seed Beads (we used 43)
- Use the crimp beads to attach the wires to one of the spacer bars. 9” pieces on the outside loops and the 18” folded in half & crimped to the center loop.
- On the outer wires alternate seed beads & bugle beads until desired length is achieved. We used 17 seed beads & 16 bugle beads. You must use an even number of bugle beads for the pattern to end properly. Crimp ends of wire to the outside loops of the other spacer bar.
- To build the center, add 1 seed bead over both wires, then a bugle bead on each wire and weave the wires through the seed bead on the outer row.
- Add a bugle bead on each wire, then a seed bead on both wires. Repeat this pattern until you have reached the loop on the spacer bar. End with a seed bead; add the crimp bead to both wires, thread through the loop & back through the crimp bead. Crimp securely. Trim excess wire.
- Use the jumprings to attach the clasp.