Bugle Bead Bracelet
Create a bugle bead bracelet from The Bead Studio and wear it to dress up an everyday ensemble or give as a gift!
- 1 yard .014 Soft Flex Wire
- 2 3-1 Spacer Bars
- 6 crimp beads
- 1 clasp
- 2 jump rings
- size 3 bugle beads (we used 64)
- size 8/O seed Beads (we used 43)
- Use the crimp beads to attach the wires to one of the spacer bars. 9” pieces on the outside loops and the 18” folded in half & crimped to the center loop.
- On the outer wires alternate seed beads & bugle beads until desired length is achieved. We used 17 seed beads & 16 bugle beads. You must use an even number of bugle beads for the pattern to end properly. Crimp ends of wire to the outside loops of the other spacer bar.
- To build the center, add 1 seed bead over both wires, then a bugle bead on each wire and weave the wires through the seed bead on the outer row.
- Add a bugle bead on each wire, then a seed bead on both wires. Repeat this pattern until you have reached the loop on the spacer bar. End with a seed bead; add the crimp bead to both wires, thread through the loop & back through the crimp bead. Crimp securely. Trim excess wire.
- Use the jumprings to attach the clasp.
Read Next38 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 23, 2010
OH WOW! I HAVE SEEN THIS BRACELET BEFORE AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS VERY COMPLICATED TO MAKE SINCE I AM NEW AT JEWELRY MAKING. I'M GOING TO START MAKING IT RIGHT NOW!!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH AND KEEP THOSE IDEAS COMING. ALSO,GENEVIEVEM GREAT LDEA AS A CHOKER!!!! MARY FROM SOUTH TX.
Jan 24, 2010
This is a stunningly simple, and beautiful bracelet. I will make it soon, as I have some bugle beads that I had no idea what to do with. Thanks.
another northern c rafter
Jan 12, 2010
I like this bracelet. It's really dainty. I am totally new to beading and haven't decided if I want to continue with this type of craft but this doesn't appear too complicated to make. Thanks for the ideas.
Jan 12, 2010
Can't wait to try this. Might be really sexy as a choker, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use