Trendy Stackable Easy To Make Bracelets
Show off your style with these Trendy Stackable Easy To Make Bracelets. This project takes just minutes to make but packs a ton of punch. Learn how to make homemade bracelets that look amazing and show off your fashion sense. Personalize your piece with a charm and make it even more special. When you learn how to make a homemade bracelet, you're not only sharpening your creative skills but also showing others just how stylish you are. You can wear this homemade bracelet with any outfit, no matter the kind of occasion. Make one for yourself and be sure to make one for your closest friend as well.
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
- Bracelet blank
- Small accent charm(s)
- Soft Strike Round blank from ImpressArt
- Lollipop Font from ImpressArt
- Stamping Block and hammer from ImpressArt
- Stamping tape or washi tape
- Acrylic paint
- Cotton swab and paper towel
- Jump rings
- Jump ring ring
- Jewelry pliers
- Tape round blank to stamping block with straight line across.
- Rock middle letter of word you are stamping (in this case the “I” in shine) into place in the center. Hold letter at the bottom for most support.
- Hit once with hammer to create impression in the metal blank.
- Add additional letters, moving out from the center letter.
- Using cotton swab, add paint to the letters.
- Remove excess with paper towel.
- Using the jump ring, add the charm to the bracelet base.
- Add smaller charm(s) to the clasp area to separate them like the bracelets on sale in the stores.