More Felt Friends from Japan
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
More Felt Friends from Japan
By Naomi Tabatha
Gifted by Kodansha USA
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
You can create adorable toys, dolls, accessories, and decorative household items with felt. Easily found at any craft store and affordable at near $0.25 a sheet, felt is a great craft material that anyone can use in their projects...and in her new book, More Felt Friends from Japan, author Naomi Tabatha gives us 80 new projects that are sure to melt your heart.
All of the projects in More Felt Friends from Japan reflect the retro style of Japan in the 1960s and 1970s. Bright colors and cute toys modeled after popular toys of the day, this book is a colorful look back into the toys of yesteryear.
Broken down into several sections, including Plushies, Dolls, Bags, Small Objects, and Mascots, More Felt Friends from Japan brings adorable dogs, cats, and dolls to life using simple felt sheets and easy to master sewing techniques. There are patterns available for every project and each project comes with full-color photos that you'll love looking at as you work your way through this book.
Beginning with a menagerie of felt animals and working through several dolls, puppets, accessories, totes, and more, More Felt Friends from Japan gives readers the opportunity to create something truly adorable using a few simple pieces of felt. WIth just a few simple sewing techniques (no machines required!), you can create your own adorable toys that mirror the popular kawaii-style crafting sensation that's currently sweeping through Japan. So gather up those felt scraps and get ready to create some of the cutest little felt creatures you've ever seen!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home