Embroidery Stitch Guide
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Embroidery is one of the oldest most beloved crafts of all time. With a needle and thread, you can create amazing designs that are sure to wow anyone. If you think this hobby is too vintage and old-fashioned, think again! There are tons of fun stitches and patterns for people with the right skills, and there's no better way to learn than with the Embroidery Stitch Guide from Leisure Arts.
With clear instructions and step-by-step diagrams for 58 beautiful embroidery stitches, the Embroidery Stitch Guide is a treasure trove for beginners as well as those who need to brush up their skills. Beginning with a general explanation of the supplies you need and offering helpful tips along the way, this book is a great guide to learning how to create designs for your next embroidery project.
What I love most about the Embroidery Stitch Guide is that each stitch is shown individually in a full-color photo accompanied by how-to instructions and illustrations. This book covers simple stitches such as the Arrowhead Stitch, Backstitch, Blanket Stitch, and the Bullion Knot before moving on to more challenging stitches like the Herringbone Stitch and Interlaced Band. Though the skill may be as old as time, the exciting projects you can make with embroidery will give your home a look that's fresh and new.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Cold Weather Crochet
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Unexpected Afghans
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Card Making with Cricut
- Altered Surfaces
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders