We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Save the Earth while maintaining your creativity. We all know how much garbage we throw out every day, whether we actually throw it in the trash or recycle it. Well, now you can keep that garbage and get crafty with it! Trash Origami is the coolest book I've seen lately. Don't throw it out - fold it up!
In this book you'll find 95 pages with 25 exciting paper models you can make with recycled trash. When looking through this book I was truly amazed at all the neat projects you could make. From paneled cubes to candy wrapper butterflies, to paper hearts made from soup labels, the possibilities are endless. Each of the projects are unique and one-of-a-kind; they're great for general crafting or for accenting other projects like cards, posters, invitations and so much more.
Clean out your recycling bin before taking it out on garbage day; yesterday's trash is today's masterpiece! Along with the book you will find a DVD on how to evaluate your trash for recycled art, and then fold it up like a pro. This book is a great instructional guide for those who are just learning about origami. Each page is full of colorful photos and step-by-step instructions. I mean really, who would have thought about making something with an empty chip bag? The authors of this book will amaze you. If you're looking for something new to wow your friends and family then get your hands on a copy of Trash Origami.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home