Little Aran and Celtic Knits for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In a few weeks, kids can grow several inches, so it might feel like you spend more time in the department store than you do at home. Save money on new clothes for your kids by learning how to make them yourself. Knit clothes for kids are easy for all levels of knitters because they are often small projects that can be worked up in a weekend. Plus, with all the adorable patterns in Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, you'll be able to update your little one's wardrobe in no time.
Filled with 25 designs for babies and young children, Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids is a fabulous book for die-hard knitting fans. With patterns for sweaters, socks, and toys in Aran-style textures and Celtic-inspired colorwork, this book will help you create some truly stunning and one-of-a-kind wardrobe essentials for your little one.
As I read Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, I absolutely fell in love with the featured Tobias Hoodie. Perfect for little girls and boys, this hoodie has a large hood that extends from a shawl collar neckline. The majority of this hoodie is worked up in plain seed stitch, so it's a great pattern for those who aren't as skilled in knitting as others. The cable design on the front of the cardigan is also a lovely way to embellish this Celtic-inspired pullover sweater.
With the help of Little Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids, you can create durable and fashionable clothing for your ever-growing kids, and they're sure to love wearing all the socks and sweaters that you made for them by hand.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Where Women Create: Quilters
- Adult Coloring Books
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Let's Have a Party
- Card Making with Cricut
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Cute as a Button Quilts
- The Perfect Apron
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home