Joy of Zentangle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Joy of Zentangle
By Suzanne McNeill, Sandy Steen Bartholomew, and Marie Browning
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
This book may change your life.
Zentangle is the newest craze to hit the crafting world. This easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun illustration technique is a great way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. It’s easy to learn and, after doing a few Zentangle pieces, you’ll begin to notice the world around you in a different way—it will seem brighter, more colorful, more in focus. You’ll also master illustration techniques that you never thought possible.
Traditional Zentangle designs are done in black ink on a white square tile of paper. A simple pattern can be broken down into several small sections and each section contains a different doodle or illustration. There is no right or wrong when creating a Zentangle design, just relax and let yourself go!
There are also several ways to use Zentangle, as outlined in Joy of Zentangle. You could use it to decorate your home, create beautiful backgrounds for scrapbooks and cards, or simply decorate a margin of a business memo as you sit in your morning meeting.
Joy of Zentangle makes jumping into this addicting illustration technique easy and fun. With step-by-step full color photographs and detailed written instructions, this is a great guide for those who are new to or curious to learn more about this addicting hobby.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Rag Rug Handbook
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Simply Paper Cutting
- I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home