We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nancy Marchant
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
This book provides you with a stitch library, step-by-step technique guide, and patterns you’ll love to use over and over in your knitting. Brioche is a knitting technique that creates a double-sided fabric. The book was designed for the novice and the experienced knitter. There are 60 stitch patterns and 25 patterns for garments and accessories. The stitch dictionary has up close photography so you can really experience what the stitch looks like in the big picture. There are also step-by-step photos of the stitches. The book jacket says that Knitting Brioche is the first ever book dedicated to brioche and the author also wrote so you can even design your own projects with the stitches.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- 30+ Recycled Newspaper Craft Ideas
- How to Weave Without Special Equipment
- Victoria Hannley
- How to Repurpose an Oatmeal Container
- Simple Sparkling Valentine Pendant
- Stripes and Spikes Potholder
- Laundry Bag for Gym Clothes
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Valentine's day wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home