20 Ways to Draw a Tulip
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Do the cold winter days have you dreaming and doodling flowers and sunshine? I don't know about you, but my notebooks are covered with pictures of blooming flowers, petals, and garden landscapes. I'm always drawn to flowers when I'm doodling, and I have found a new appreciation for flora after reading 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip.
Complete with hundreds of floral doodles and drawings, 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip is a must-have for those who love illustration. Each spread in this book contains 20 inspiring illustrated examples of modern drawings of tulips, roses, dahlias, and much more. Each spread also has plenty of white space for you to practice your own illustrations.
This is not a technique book, rather this is a book to help inspire and motivate you. Flower illustrations are simplified and modernized, reduced to the most basic elements, showing you how simple shapes can come together to create something truly beautiful.
This is a wonderful book for those who are just learning to draw. Since I have no professional experience in illustration, I found this book the perfect tool for helping me visualize and draw flowers. Even adding a simple line here and there can help give your doodle dimension or add a touch of realism to whatever it is you're trying to create.
Perfect for card designers, scrapbookers, and doodlers alike, 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip is a great book to have on your shelf or to take with you on a road trip. Experiment with shapes and lines, dare yourself to think out of the box, and don't be afraid to let your creativity blossom.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home