A Priceless Wedding
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
A Priceless Wedding
By: Sara Cotner
Gifted by Voyageur Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
It seems that every little girl loves the idea of crafting her very own wedding. From the bride who wants to make her own bouquet to the DIY Queen who is willing to craft her own wedding dress, putting something of yourself into your wedding celebration is something every couple should try. And Sara Cotner is willing to help you along the way with her new book, A Priceless Wedding: Crafting a Meaningful, Memorable, and Affordable Celebration.
From the engagement to happily ever after, and everything in between, A Priceless Wedding guides you every step of the way to creating an eco-friendly, budget happy wedding day. Not only does this book contain helpful tips and suggestions, but it's scattered with DIY projects, helpful charts and spreadsheets, and quotes and stories to keep you inspired and motivated.
I love the Vision Setting Worksheet that Cotner includes in her book. With questions like "Where are your favorite places to go?", "What do you and your partner like to do together?", and "What would you like to say aqbout your wedding after it's over?", Cotner helps you determine where your venue might be, what type of wedding activities to plan, and how to go about arranging the ceremony and reception.
Of course, what is wedding planning without budget planning? In A Priceless Wedding, Cotner devotes several chapters and lessons to buget planning...how to determine what's best left out, what to splurge on, and even what you can do yourself for 1/2 the price. She shows you how to determine exactly how much you need to spend in each major category (location, food, attire, etc.) to stay on budget and not be surprised by any last minute details.
So whether your wedding budget is $2,000 or $20,000, the ideas, projects, and suggestions you'll find in A Priceless Wedding are sure to keep any bride (and her bank account) happy!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow