Back to School Album
Remember the joy of the first day of school with this Back to School Album. Made using simple paper-folding techniques, this project is great for kids to do with their parents for at school for their first arts and crafts time! Let the kids decorate their mini album however they'd like, and fill it with photos, notes, and other memories from their first day back. This also makes a precious time capsule gift for when your little one eventually graduates high school or college.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Double sided cardstock
- Letter stickers
- School theme stickers
- Washi tape
- Craft knife & Ruler
- Dry adhesive
- Fold 12”X12” double sided cardstock in half. Open turn quarter of a turn clockwise and fold in half again.
- Cut a slit on the fold line from the top edge to the center.
- Widen the slit by cutting a 1/16” on each side of the cut.
- Fold top left square towards the bottom. Fold top right square towards the bottom.
- Fold two squares towards the center.
- Embellish with Washi tape and stickers.
- Add ribbon around the folded mini album for closer.