11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School free eBook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School free eBook
Parents love it and kids love to hate it. School can be a divisive topic, but at the end of the day, everyone has to go. Back-to-school season can cause anxiety for some, so help create a seamless transition with these fun school crafts for kids.
Teachers can get in on the act, too. Projects like the Back-to-School Pencil Earrings (p. 25) are perfect for excited instructors who want to share his or her love of learning. You can also use the projects in 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School to decorate a classroom.
Round up some inexpensive materials and start thinking creatively with your child. The more you foster a positive attitude about school through creative play, the more likely a child will enjoy his or her academic experience.
The start of the school year can be tough for parents. School supplies are often expensive and don't always last long. Instead of heading to a big-box supplier and spending a fortune, have your kids create their own personalized school supplies. For example, you can help your children create their own Colorful Fabric Book Cover (p. 7) using old bandanas or scrap fabric. You can keep it simple or add a colorful pocket for pencils - it's completely up to you.
Kids can also create magnets to display their work on the fridge, and moms and dads can help kids make a picture frame covered in pencils. On the first day of school, be sure to grab your little student and take a picture - you'll want to remember this day for years to come. You can display the image in the DIY frame. Crafts for school have never been this adorable!
Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
Teachers are often caught in a tough position - they have to get kids excited for school after a summer of fun in the sun. Help ease the transition with a few exciting back-to-school activities that can take place in the classroom or at home. In addition to fun earrings and cool decor, there are plenty of crafts for school that teachers will love to make.
A Scraptastic Notebook (p. 29) is perfect for anyone who needs to write something down in the middle of the day. There's nothing worse than knowing you have to do something but not being able to remember what it is. Don't let this happen to you! Use fabric scraps to create personalized back-to-school crafts that you won't misplace. Crafts for school should be fun and vibrant for the teachers as well as the students.
Download your free copy of the 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School free eBook today!
There is never a bad time to start thinking about crafts for school. Just because summer is in full swing doesn't mean you can't plan for the upcoming school year. You don't have to make your back-to-school projects complicated or explicitly educational, either. Pick a few crafts that will appeal to your children's age groups and help them get excited to learn in the upcoming year.
Use a homemade Denim Back to School Chalkboard (p. 31) to keep track of assignments and after-school activities. The more personalized the craft is, the more your child will enjoy using it. Plus, you can use old denim scraps for this project - it's an easy way to save on fabric and upcycle items you no longer wear.
A School Bead Necklace (p. 32) is also a fun project. Your kids will love wearing their new accessory to school and showing it off to their teacher! Best of all, this project is super simple, so it's appropriate for elementary school children to make.
Stress and anxiety shouldn't be on the menu when the school year rolls back around. School should be a fun and safe place, so it's important for teachers and parents to create a calming environment. With these fun back-to-school craft ideas, kids will be excited to head back to the classroom and will be counting down the minutes until the bus arrives on the first day.
With your free copy of 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Leather Notepad with Crochet Pouch
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Not Your Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Lenio Shawl Pattern
- Color Block T-Top
- Livenza Scarf
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home