Peppermint Sweets Christmas Wreath
This sweet candy Christmas wreath idea doubles as a holiday decoration and an advent calendar. Count down the days until Santa's arrival with a special treat from the wreath. Kids will love this creative advent calendar and wreath idea.
- STYROFOAM Brand Products:
- Wreath, 6" x 1-1/4" x 5/8"
- Heavy gauge cardboard
- 45" solid green cotton fabric, 1/8 yd.
- 1" pompom gift bows or 1/4" ribbon in Christmas colors (optional)
- Beaded head straight pins, red or white
- Nails with small sawtooth hanger
- White, thick craft or low temperature glue gun with glue sticks
- Starlight mints
- Trace around wreath on cardboard; cut out and glue to back of wreath for reinforcement.
- Cut three 1" x 45" strips from green fabric. Neatly wrap strips around foam wreath to cover, gluing ends to secure.
- Hot glue sawtooth hanger to back of wreath. Tap in nails with a hammer for added stability.
- Pin Starlight mints to wreath, covering wreath completely.
- Embellish wreath with pompom bows or tie grosgrain ribbon in bow and pin to wreath (optional).
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow.
For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Wreaths"
DIY Christmas and Holiday Wreaths
There are no records