Pink Polka Dot Love Sign
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you like quick and easy projects then you will love this Pink Polk a Dot Love Sign made out of a leftover two by four piece of wood. This quick and easy rustic sign is perfect for Valentine's day. You could even leave the dots off and paint it in a different color so that it could be left out all year long. Would make a great gift as well when your looking for something quick and easy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- scrap piece of wood
- pink acrylic paint
- white acrylic paint
- black acrylic paint
- red acrylic paint or chalk marker
- letter stencils
- stencil sponge
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home