Easy Seating Chart
When you're planning for your big day, the last thing you want to worry about is where everyone sits! With this Easy Seating Chart idea from Jen Carriero, you will be able to visually see the layout of your reception and insure that everyone has a place at the party!
- Your guest list
- Your reception table layout
- Aposter board (or two or three… depending on how large your wedding is)
- Re-positionable page markers from Post-It
- A few markers
- Start by drawing out your table arrangement for your reception; using multiple poster boards if needed.
- I used a bowl to trace my round tables, but you might have rectangle tables… in that case use the bottom of a cereal box.
- Label all your tables by number… or how ever you will be categorizing them.
- Next, start writing each guests name onto a page marker and placing that guest at their appropriate table. The beauty of using the Post-It page markers is that they are re-positionable! Which means you can change the guest placement as many times as you need… no erasing or crossing out! Write the names once and easily find a spot for everyone.
- I used the different Post-It colors to help categorize our guests by: my family, his family, our friends and work people.
- This is the fastest and easiest way I have found to make a wedding (or other large party) seating chart… also it is always easier if your Groom helps you. Before you know it, all your tags will be on your board and you will be done!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Wedding Crafts"
Tips, projects, and ideas for a DIY wedding including how to make your own wedding centerpiece, how to make your own decorations for weddings, and how to make your own wedding cake. You will find ideas for a diy wedding receptions, as well as wedding