Feeling Flirty Lacy Shell Shawl Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This feeling flirty lacy shell shawl is so light and delicate. Work this crochet pattern from the bottom up. Start with one shell and continue adding a shell to each side as you work up. Since this is made from a yarn cake that has beautiful, variegated colors throughout, there were just two yarn ends to weave in at the end. This lacy shell stitch is achieved by repeating two rows throughout this pattern. One row consists of chain and single crochet stitches. The next row is where the shell is made by working a double crochet in the same stitch five times. I have included photos of the first few rows to help with understanding the pattern. Additionally, there are video tutorials for both left and right hand crocheters. Lastly, there is a chart detailing the row being worked and number of shell stitches per row. "
NotesThis would be lovely for a Valentine's Day Shawl. Make this in all white for a pretty Wedding Shawl.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 single crochet stitches to 4 inches
Finished SizeMeasured from the center of the wingspan to the tip this is 30 inches long. The width is 75 inches wide.
The Slate Divide 03 Rainbow Wrapsody from Yarn Bee 1 yarn
cake/skein or 918 yards. I purchased this at Hobby Lobby. However, if
you do not have one close to you or are not able to get this particular
yarn. Any super fine number 1 or 2 will work just wonderfully with this
crochet pattern. It’s a Wrap would work well too.
- Size E 3.5 mm Crochet Hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home