Lace Choker With Fringe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love making chokers and this is a super fun and easy way to make a lace choker with a big impact! Starting with heavy lace, pick something with a beautiful pattern and shape. Add some ribbons and voila! A beautiful statement necklace. You can also add a brooch or other embellishments if you wanted to, it's up to you. This project requires only a few supplies and it's super easy! With a slightly gothic feel, it's perfect for this time of year."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simply Slippers
- How to Make a Face Mask with a Sock
- Easy Beanie Hat With A Twist
- Canvas Rose Brooch Tutorial
- DIY Woven Tassel Keychain
- How To Make DIY Face Masks At Home
- Summer Twist Tee-Shirt
- 30+ Fashion Painting Ideas with DecoArt® Stylin™
- Watercolor Effect Canvas Shoes & Pouch
- Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home